Thursday

Let's get caught up here

Well, we're in North Carolina now and here are some of the things we've been up to:

1.  Adam started his new job and LOVES it
2.  Ellis Rose has 4 new teeth and has been crawling and standing!
3.  I started a new part-time job.  So far, so good but I hate that....
4.  ...Ellis Rose started daycare. 

I think my biggest problem with daycare is just getting her there in the morning.  Our mornings up until now have been very relaxed and we get to s-l-o-w-l-y nurse, cuddle, nap and read books.  Now, it is a mad rush to get her to finish up nursing, dressed and out the door.  Ick.

Also, I hate pumping and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pump enough to keep up.  Ick.  Ick.

BUT, I do like how Ellis Rose is able to play with some other kids her age at daycare.  AND, I love how she now has more people involved in her life.  I think the more people involved in her life, the better.  It takes a village, right?

At the end of the day, Ellis Rose is healthy and happy despite these most recent changes in her young life.  And I'm still her mama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Ramble Bramble. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net | Blogger Styles
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase